We are living in a digital world where the use of smartphones and other digital devices is a common feature. As the number of adults using these gadgets continues to rise, the same is happening to kids as well. For this reason, it is important for parents to exercise vigilance especially when it comes to children using tech gadgets. According to a recent study, 81% of 13-19-year-old teenagers own and use a smartphone daily. The Internet has been identified as one of the dangerous places for youngsters to be, and parents need to closely monitor their kid’s activities online. To mitigate these risks, there’s a need for parental control.
So, how does parental control help this situation?
There are many distractions and dangers children are exposed to while using their gadgets. Social networks and other sites have been blamed for exposing numerous kids to danger. In this day and age, it is difficult for parents to be around throughout to see what their children are doing online. In any case, kids will always be crafty and invent other ways to avoid being detected by their parents.
The best way to safeguard your children from negative technology influence is to use parental control technology. Failure to enforce parental control has seen many minors find themselves in trouble while online. A parental phone app can solve numerous challenges related to parental control.
There are many applications out there parents can use to monitor what their kids are doing on their smartphones. The best thing about using a spy app for parental control is you can secretly, remotely and conveniently monitor how your kids are interacting with their smartphones and gadgets. mSpy is an example of a spy app that allows parents to monitor their kid’s smartphone both online and offline.
mSpy Features and Capabilities
The reason why mSpy is popular is because it’s a no-jailbreak app, meaning you don’t have to physically access the target phone to complete installation; everything is done remotely. This app is primarily developed for parents who wish to monitor their children’s interaction with the digital world. Using mSpy, you can secretly enforce parental control as you will see all your child’s texts, multimedia content and phone logs from your preferred remote device.
Despite its numerous features, mSpy is easy to set-up; with a few steps, a parent can begin tracking their child’s phone. Safety is well-taken care of as the parent is the one who configures and controls how the spy app functions. mSpy allows parents to enjoy using the following features as it’s an all-in-one app that offers a complete parental control solution.
- Monitor call logs enabling parents to see all incoming as well as outgoing calls. Additionally, the time and duration of each call are recorded. Using mSpy, you can block unwanted numbers from calling your child’s phone.
- Know where your child is thanks to a GPS tracking feature that lets you know the location of your child and the places they visit frequently.
- Monitor how much time your child spends online and what they do while online. Web browsing history is captured enabling you to allow which sites you want your child to visit.
- Read text messages and multimedia messages received on the target phone. You can also read emails received and sent out from your child’s smartphone or gadget
- View photos and videos stored in the gallery. Recorded videos are automatically updated to the server for your reference
- Manage apps and programs installed on the target phone
- View messages sent and received on your child’s phone from applications such as Facebook, Telegram, Skype and SnapChat among others.
As much as parental control apps help boost your child’s safety, you need to educate your kids about the dangers of the digital space, and which boundaries they shouldn’t cross.